Here you will find all the details and conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship in return for purchasing a property in Turkey. We will explain the procedures step by step.
The granting of Turkish citizenship in return for a real estate investment of 250 thousand dollars is a big advantage of the new law on Turkish nationality, after it was a million dollars previously. The executive regulations have clarified all the conditions, details and procedures related to this law.
The terms of the resolution
- All financial transactions must be purchased by Turkish banks, and transactions can not be accepted outside.
- You can not buy a property from any foreigner (non-Turkish).
- If you buy a property by installments, you will be charged the amount already paid, and do not look at the debt rate you will pay.
- The value of the property you purchase should be slightly higher than the value of $ 250 thousand, so that there are no problems during the presentation and valuation either in the currency difference or in the property's resident.
- You can not sell the property within the next three years of your purchase.
Requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship against buying a property
- The property you purchased must have a Tabo, where you can not apply for citizenship through sales contracts for real estate under construction.
- Obtaining an official real estate appraisal from a company registered in the Turkish Financial Markets Department (SPK).
- The purchase price recorded in the Tabo will be calculated according to the Turkish Lira rate at the Central Bank on the receipt of the Tabo.
- You can apply for Turkish citizenship through several properties owned by the investor, where the total amount required for nationality is achieved.
Personal Documents Required
- Personal birth certificate.
- A blank sheet of judgments and precedents for the investor and his wife separately.
- Family statement or family book.
- Personal biometric photos 2 (modern for the whole family).
- Marriage document (marriage contract) in case the owner of the property is married and wants to file the nationality with his family.
- All documents issued outside of Turkey must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin and by the Turkish representation in that country (Turkish embassy or consulate).
- n the event that documents can not be authenticated by the Turkish representative in the country of origin, they must be certified by the representative of that country in Turkey, authenticated by the wali after translation and by the notary public.
- Nationality through the property is granted to the buyer, his wife and children under the age of 18 years.